QuickBooks Desktop Installation
- Download the QB Sync agent on your local QuickBooks Desktop server http://www.carmelvision.com/downloads/InfoFlo_QuickBooksAgent.exe
- Once install completed make sure InfoFlo QB Desktop agent is not running and turn on local QB Desktop into single user mode.
- Run the Infoflo QB Desktop agent.
- Once the agent connects grant permission for InfoFlo to connect to local QB.
- Double click on QuickBooks sync server in the system tray and copy Access ID.
- Open InfoFlo client and click settings-profile-accounts-New-QB
- Enter the following details:
Server name- Server IP
Port- 8085 (do not change)
Access ID- Copy the access ID as per step 5
Company Name- QuickBooks Agent (do not change)
8. Configure your QB contact and estimate/invoice sync and setup if you want one way or two way sync.