How do I view my emails?
To view emails from the email list view:
'Emails'from the left navigation menu.
- Here you can view the list of all your emails.
- The emails toolbar allows you to toggle between
'Find'the associated entity,
'Delete and Mark as Spam',
'Read email content'.
- The dropdown button to the right allows you to customize this toolbar allowing you to remove any buttons you don’t need.
- To toggle between known and unknown emails, click the
'Known'button to toggle from viewing known emails to viewing unknown emails that are not linked to a contact.
- After the
'Known'button is clicked, the
'Unknown'button will be shown. Click
'Unknown'to toggle from viewing unknown emails to viewing known emails that are linked to a contact.
- To toggle between incoming and outgoing mail, click the
'Incoming'button to toggle from viewing incoming emails to viewing outgoing emails.
- Click the
'Outgoing'button to toggle from viewing outgoing emails to viewing incoming emails.
To view emails from the Emails tab of the Summary View: