How do I Add Multiple Contacts to a Category? (video)
Here is a video on how to link multiple contacts to a category https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npqxuvh3bMU
- Select Contacts from the side menu.
- Open up your categories panel from the Relations Dropdown if it isn’t open already.
- Hold CTRL and select however many contacts you would like to add to a category.
- Once you’ve selected all the contacts, right click on any one of them.
- Click the Copy Contacts button
- Select any one of the non-highlighted contacts, so that the category panel on the right becomes active again.
- Select the category you wish to add multiple contacts to and right click.
- If you have categories in the right-hand menu, select the one you want and you can copy and paste there.
- Or you can click Categories from the left tabbed menu. Right click the category you want to add the contact to. Click the Paste x: ‘Contacts’ button.
- Select the Do this for the next x items check box to confirm the action for the remaining items.
- Click the Yes button