How do I send a Bulk Email?
- Click Contacts from the left navigation menu.
- Select a group of contacts by holding CTRL and clicking multiple contacts, or by clicking the first contact -> hold SHIFT -> click the last contact to select a contiguous block of contacts (Alternatively select a category to send a bulk email to all contacts within that category).
- Right click the contacts and select New Bulk Email to Contacts
- The Bulk Email window will open. You can select the tags you wish to merge into the email, confirm that the list of contacts to be emailed is accurate (or remove any unnecessary contacts) and enter a label for your bulk email. Click New to continue.
- In this next screen you can preview and modify any of the tags before it is merged. Click Finish to continue to the email editor.
- The merge tags window appear on the top right hand side of the screen. You can drag any of the tags in this window into your email message and they will be automatically populated with your contact’s data.
- Alternatively you can add the personlization tags yourself. Here is a list of the most common tags usd:
- When you are ready you can click Send to send the bulk email.
- Your bulk email has now been sent to the selected contacts.
- Here is a video summarizing the email marketing campaign