How do I start the InfoFlo Service?
- If the Server Configuration application is already running,please close it by clicking on ‘X’ in top right
'Configure InfoFlo Server'
- If the
'User Account Control'window appears, click
'Yes'to allow InfoFlo to make changes to your computer.
- The Configure InfoFlo Server window will now be open.
'Server Status'from the left navigation menu.
- The status of your InfoFlo Service will now be displayed in the right panel. If your Server Status says
'Stopped'then you can start the InfoFlo Service by clicking the
- Wait approximately 25 seconds for the status to change to
- Your InfoFlo Service is now up and running!
****(If you are running Windows 8 and up just do a search for
'Configure InfoFlo Server' to find the InfoFlo server)
- Type “services.msc” into the
'Search for programs and files'text box and press Enter.
- Scroll down, right click
'InfoFlo Server'and select
- Wait approximately 25 seconds for InfoFlo Service to be started.
- InfoFlo Service has now been started! You can verify this by ensuring that the status is now
The following is a video tutorial demonstrating option #1. The full text for this video is available at How do I start the InfoFlo service.