How do I uninstall InfoFlo Client?
'Programs and Features'
'InfoFlo Client'-> Click
'Are you sure you want to uninstall InfoFlo Client?'
- InfoFlo is now preparing to uninstall itself from your computer.
'User Account Control'prompts
'Do you want to allow the following program from an unknown publisher to make changes to this computer?'
- InfoFlo Client has now been removed from your computer. You can confirm by verifying that
'InfoFlo Client'no longer exists on the list of installed programs.
- Start by deleting the
"C:\Program Files\Carmel Vision\InfoFlo Client\"folder. (If InfoFlo was installed in a non-default drive or directory, delete the folder that it was installed in.)
- To delete the folder, click
'explorer.exe'in the search bar and press Enter.
- Click on the
'Local Disk (C:)', select the
'Program Files'folder, select the
'Carmel Vision'folder and the
'InfoFlo Client'folder will appear in the right panel as it is shown below. Select
'InfoFlo Client'then right click and select
- To remove all your settings and logs from the computer, type %APPDATA% in the navigation bar and press
'Enter'. The default location for %APPDATA% is
'C:\Documents and Settings\COMPUTER_NAME\Application Data\'but this may be different on your computer.
- Right click
'Vitual Filing Cabinet'and select
'Delete'. Make sure you also delete any other associated files.
- InfoFlo Client has now been complete removed from your computer.