How do I sync Outlook to InfoFlo, InfoFlo to Outlook or 2-way?
Settings -> Profilefrom the Ribbon Toolbar.
Accountsfrom the left-hand tree menu -> Select your
'Microsoft Outlook Sync'account -> Click
'Edit'to edit your Outlook account.
'Next'to modify your account settings.
- The check boxes
'Sync emails'are automatically checked (they will be synced when this account is added).
- To sync categories check the
'Sync categories'check box on the Categories tab.
- To sync contacts, ensure that the
'Sync contacts'check box is checked on the
'Contact Folders'tab. A default folder has been added but it may be necessary to choose the contact folder you would like to sync. To do so, click
'Add Contact Folder'or
'Delete Contact Folder'to attain the correct list of folders.
- To sync calendars, ensure that the
'Sync calendars'check box is checked on the
'Calendar Folders'tab. A default folder has been added but it may be necessary to choose the calendar folder you would like to sync. To do so, click
'Add Calendar Folder'or
'Delete Calendar Folder'to attain the correct list of folders.
- To sync emails, ensure that the
'Sync emails'check box is checked on the
'Email Folders'tab. A default
Incoming Email Folderand a default
Outgoing Email Folderhas been added but it may be necessary to choose the email folder you would like to sync. To do so, click
'Add Incoming Email Folder'to add an incoming email folder (will be marked as incoming within InfoFlo), click
'Add Outgoing Email Folder'to add an outgoing email folder (will be marked as outgoing within InfoFlo) and
'Delete Email Folder'to delete any folders that do not need to be synced.
- After your folders have been configured, you will now be able to choose the direction of your Outlook sync.
- Outlook to InfoFlo only – Outlook will be only be read and all the configured items to be synced will be synchronized to InfoFlo.
- InfoFlo to Outlook only – All data to be synced from InfoFlo will be synced to Outlook. WARNING: Outlook data will be DELETED if it does not exist in InfoFlo
- Bi-directional – Data added to InfoFlo will be copied into Outlook and data added to Outlook will be copied to InfoFlo. Only data that can be captured will be copied but the two items will remain linked after the first sync.
- Click the radio button and click ‘Customize…’ to customize your sync direction.
- Check the
'Schedule an automatic sync every x minutes'check box to keep InfoFlo to synced to Outlook automatically. Enter the number of minutes you would like to wait before InfoFlo attempts another sync.
'Finish'to complete your Outlook Sync configuration.