How do I edit an InfoFlo user?
'Carmel Vision'-> click
'Configure InfoFlo Server'
****(If you are running Windows 8 and up just do a search for
'Activation' to find the activation wizard)
'Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer?'.
'User List'to view a list of existing users in InfoFlo.
- Here in this example we will edit the user Larry Posner.
- Click the pencil button next to the name of the user to edit the user.
- Click ‘Save’ to save the changes. Here you can also change the password and the email address of the user.
- Note that under
'Update InfoFlo User'it will now say
'Update Successful'in red
- To verify that the new user has been added, click
- Here you can verify that the list of users is correct and that the user has been edited.
- The changes have already been saved. To close the
'InfoFlo Configuration'window, click the red close button at the top right of the window.
- The existing InfoFlo user has been edited successfully!