Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
Below is a description of the system short codes that are accessible directly through the phone. To execute any one of these commands simple pickup the handset and dial any one of the key combinations below.
- *72 – initiate call forwarding – follow the voice prompts to setup
- *73 – stop call forwarding
- *21 – activate / deactivate
- *96 – access your extensions VM without requiring a password. This will only work when dialing from a phone registered to the users extension
- *97 – access your extensions VM with prompt for a password. This will only work when dialing from a phone registered to the users extension.
- *98 – access other users voicemail using the extension’s number & password – follow the voice prompts which will start with prompting to enter the extension
- To park a call simply transfer the call to extension 70.
- *85 – pickup the next parked call
- dialing ## during active call will prompt to enter target extension – blind transfer ensures target extension receives callerId of original caller.