Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
E911 services are provided on an opt in basis and are not automatically enabled on InfoFlo Talk deployments. There is an additional $2.99 per month / number fee for covering 911 directory listing costs passed to us by our underlying carriers. E911 is not mandatory, and so we leave it up to the customer to determine if its required. Most customers opt out because almost everyone carries a cell that has 911 service on it anyway.
E911 is an Internet based service. Internet service outages will result in interruption of E911 service or degraded service quality.
Each E911 enabled number will be linked to a physical location as provided at time of registration. Outbound E911 calls from phone numbers not registered for the E911 service will incur a network charge of $100 per call or as billed by our underlying carrier. Also note that remote extensions placing an E911 call will result in dispatching emergency services to the location on record and not to the location of the registered extension.
E911 limitation of liability for customers choosing to enable E911- In no event will InfoFlo Solutions Inc (or its members, directors, officers, employees, contractors, or agents) be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising, directly or indirectly, from or in connection with any use of (or inability to use) emergency E911 services. Customer also agrees to release and discharge InfoFlo Solutions from any and against all actions, lawsuits, claims, damages, judgments, liabilities.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario and the federal courts of Canada in connection with any matter arising under this Agreement.
- Auto Attendant
- Auto Attendant Script Examples
- Auto Attendant Tips & Tricks
- Call forward / Follow me
- Call Parking
- Inbound Routes
- Music on Hold
- Paging / Intercom
- Redundant Server Configuration
- Ring Groups
- System Recordings
- System Shortcodes
- Time Conditions
- Time Groups
- Voice Mail
- Show all articles ( 5 ) Collapse Articles
- Bandwidth Requirements
- BLF Setup on Polycom SoundPoint 550
- Click to dial from browser
- Hard code audio port on Polycom Phone
- Outbound dialing rules
- Ploycom Phone unable to send DTMF to an IVR system
- Setting up a local provisioning server for Polycom phones
- Setting up a Polycom SoundPoint 550
- Setting up a Polycom VVX400 Series Phone using HTTPS
- Setting up a Polycom VVX400 Series Phone using local FTP/TFTP provisioning server
- Setting up a Yealink T21 phone
- Setting up Bria Solo
- Setup Bria Teams