Send & Receive via Email
Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
Instructions for using InfoFlo Talk Faxing Services
Sending/receiving fax via email:
- Email-to-Fax supports up to 5 attachments. Attachments may be sent in JPG, PDF, Adobe PostScript, TIFF, Microsoft Word, Excel, CSV, HTML & Plain Text formats.
- To field of email should look like To: <Recipient_10_digit_number>@emailyourfax.com where <Recipient_10_digit_number> is the destination fax number. For instance, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject field of the email should look like Subject: <Sending_10 digit_fax_number> where <Sending_10 digit_fax_number> is your fax number
- Upon submission our system will reply with a confirmation or rejection notice.
- Inbound faxes will be delivered directly to your inbox
Sending/receiving fax via portal:
- The portal will store all faxes, even if they have been deleted as email. To access the portal please use the following parameters:
- browse to portal (For a small monthly fee you may brand viewmyfax.com with your company’s logo. Please contact us for more details)
- login with Username and Password as provided in intro email sent out.
Initially, the only email address with permissions to send/receive faxes is the email address of the main user. If other email addresses require this functionality please see instructions below.
Setup additional email addresses to receive fax:
- Login to portal with credentials provided
- From right menu click My Fax Numbers under Account Related section
- From the Action column click Manage Emails
- Enter email address and click the Add Email button
Setup additional email addresses to send fax:
for enhanced security and validation we do allow users to manually add email addresses that are allowed to send outbound faxes. Please send us a list of emails to add and we will do it for you.