How to select which fields show up in the report
Reports can be used to see all form submissions. Few columns are shown by default, if you want to add or remove column(s) follow below steps:
- From the left menu click on Forms.
- Hover over desired form to view hidden options.
- Click edit to load form builder page.
- Click on desired field to expand options.
- In general tab locate report section and check ‘Show in report’ checkbox.
- If you want to change column label then add/edit text in ‘Column label’ box.
- Update form and refresh report page to see your desired column.