Create a New Estimate
InfoFlo Pay lets you create a new estimate quickly and easily.
To create a new estimate please follow the steps below:
- Select “Estimates” from the left hand menu.
- Click on the “New Estimate” button located on the top right.
- Optional: Select your type of estimate by select the “Type” from the drop down list. If you would like to create a new type click here
- Selected your contact from the contact drop down list or create a new contact (click here for more info) by typing in a unique first and last name.
- Click “Email Estimate” to email your estimate after submitting.
- Click “Send SMS” to SMS your estimate.
- Click on “Select line items” and select your products and services. You can add a new product or service on the fly by typing in a new one (click here for more info).
- The description will auto-populate. You can edit this content and it will only be changed for this estimate.
- The Unit Cost will auto-populate. You can edit the amount and it will only be changed for this estimate.
- Click the “Add item” button to add more line items and then follow step 7 again.
- You can change the order by selecting the up and down arrows.
- Your default currency automatically loads. To setup your default currency please click here.
- Your default tax will appear. To setup your default tax please click here. Select a different tax if you like.
- Select a discount if you need. You can add a new discount by typing in a discount that doesn’t exist and selecting “Add new discount”. To hide discount from the estimate please click here.
- Your default terms and services will appear. To edit this simply type any content that you like.
- Enter any desired private notes. These notes will appear to the customer.
- Check off “Requires Customer Signature” if you would like the estimate and invoice later on to require a digital signature from the customer.
- Click the “Submit” button.